Grand Master Hyun Kyoo Jang has over 35 year experience training and teaching Korean martial arts, including Taekwondo, Haedong Kumdo & Haidong Gumdo (traditional Korean swordsmanship).
In 2010, culminating all his experience and knowledge from years of learning, he created Kummooyeh. Sourcing the traditional techniques from the Haidong Gumdo style, Grand Master Hyun Kyoo Jang included sparring and cutting techniques, moving meditation, two-sword techniques, and traditional Korean archery, innovating a multifaceted curriculum that is now Kummooyeh.
The World Kummooyeh federation has spread world-wide, establishing organizations in over 30 countries, with more joining each year.
To date, Grand Master Hyun Kyoo Jang continues to travel the world, mentoring and inspiring instructors, and growing the World Kummooyeh Federation in Korea and abroad.
- Kummooyeh – 9th Dan Black Belt
- Haedong Kumdo – 8th Dan Black Belt
- Grand Master of World Kummooyeh Federation
- Pioneered Kummooyeh organizations in Australia, Singapore, Spain, Italy, Germany, USA, Colombia, South Africa, Panama, UK, Netherlands, UAE, China, Belgium, Algeria, Mexico, India, Brazil, Puerto Rico and etc.
- Established the Kummooyeh Headquarters and training center in Incheon, Korea, 2015
- Built the Kummooyeh cutting & archery field in Hongseong, Korea, 2017
- Media attention on Australian TV, Colombian TV, Indian TV and German print media.
- Master’s Degree of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor Degree of Global Business Management